Baby Cael

Friday, November 4, 2011

I feel like I scored in the neighbor department.  These two moved across the street from us shortly after we moved to the block, about 3 years ago.  They were young, fun, and KIDLESS!  I have to admit, there were times I was jealous of their lives.. they had quiet nights, went on vacations, and slept in on the weekends!!!   My husband and I were constantly having them come over, trying to give them a taste of what life was like with kids.  They were always so great with our boys, would hang out for a bit and then say, "ummm, we have to get going..."   I would think to myself, "Gosh, I can't wait for them to have kids!!"   Soon after, I got a phone call saying, "ummmm, I need you to come over and look at something."   Cha Ching!!  The line on the stick really was a line and here we are.  Another beautiful boy on the block.    I am so incredibly happy for this new family.  The joys they are about to endure with this little guy will be far more than they can ever imagine.   Meet Cael.......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest