An Evening at the Beach

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I have been practically begging to take this families pictures for months now!!  There is just something about them....they are gorgeous, sweet, patient, kind, down to earth, and just plain lovely.  Moose & Mary are the nicest people ever.. and I truely mean that.    Finally we narrowed down a date and time to take their pics.. I was envisioning this family in a field at sunset with boots, scarves, hats, etc.  Mary called told me Moose really wanted the beach.  I have to admit I wasn't excited about it.  I always get nervous before beach photos... The sand, the bright sun paints an orangey hue on the skin, the wind, ugh.. It isn't easy!   But this family made it so fun, and I think we got a few keepers out of the bunch.     There aren't many families like this out there.  I feel blessed to have them in my life.   I {heart} the Mau's.   












xoxo ~ m*

3 comments:

  1. marisa: great photos! and now I want to hang out with the Mau's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marisa! I LOVE that last one!!!!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing Marisa, the last two are so great.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest