The K Family

Saturday, October 29, 2011


I have known this pretty Mama since I was about 7.   Our Dad's coached our softball teams together for what seemed like our whole childhood!  Now, our boys go to school and play together.  I love that I am still in contact with some of my oldest friends and that they want ME to photograph their beautiful families.  Jeremy & Jill were up for anything for their shoot.  They didn't have any requests, were game for doing anything and going anywhere.  Patrick is almost 4 and was so happy, smiley and LOVED the camera... and Johnathon, 16 months, wanted to do whatever his big Bro was doing, so they made my job easy!!  As for the location..... I happened upon this field the other day.  I love it because it is close to my house, no one is around, and the light in the evening is gorgeous.   I dug the vintage soda crates out of my Nana's shed in my backyard.  They were full of old leaves, spiders, dirt, etc...  After a little clean up, they made the perfect prop!   I look forward to many more shoots in this field.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest