The Cooke Family

Saturday, November 19, 2011

So, I have been on the hunt for this tire rim wall... I have seen this amazing photographer, Julie, of Lot 116 shoot here and I have always wanted to find it.  I wracked my brain, asked people, got a tip to what part of the county it was in, and finally found it (with the help of my pal Jerry).   I am going to keep it secret, and families I shoot there, have to keep it a secret too!  Mainly, I don't want to tick off Julie who I know uses it as her sacred spot!   I can see why... the lighting was down right breath taking and the textures of the wall are stunning.  
This gorgeous and spunky family were the perfect fit for this wall.....  Don't you think?   The kids were so cute, and fun... luckily it rained the day before and gave us puddles!  What kid doesn't like throwing rocks into water?  good times.. Enjoy A&C !











 xoxo ~ m*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest