The A Family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have know Alison since maybe we were 6?  I am not sure, but I was thrilled when she asked if I would take their family pictures.  We were reunited through, none other than, Facebook and this was our first gathering in 25 years!  WHAT?!?!?    Her family had the best energy... and the youngest of the bunch, said it best... "That was the funnest best picture day ever!"   I assure we will not wait that long before our next get together.  Thanks for all the FUN Alison & Fam!!!









It was a blast.....

3 comments:

  1. great pictures. and i still want to steal that trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANANAS!! Love them. Love you. Awesome job. =) Thank you so much. (Yes, kindergarten. Crazy, isn't it?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - these are the best pics they have taken yet!! I am literally in tears!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest