Paige turns {seven}

Saturday, March 31, 2012


Today was my niece's 7th birthday party.  I can't believe she is 7 already....that means I am getting old.....  She wanted to have her birthday party at Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, and what a great idea that was!   I mean, who doesn't LOVE froyo?   I often make it a reward for my own kids just so I can go eat it!   I am a total sucker for it, and apparently Paige is too.   My sister asked me to bring my camera along to take a few pics....Enjoy... and Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, smart, sweet, and sassy {seven} year olds I know.  Love you Paige.

















wait....the only thing missing here is a picture of ME with her?!   Bummer:(  

xoxo~m*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking photos...and an even bigger thank you for already posting this on your blog.. I love you and your talented ways..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest