....and baby makes 5

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I have been such a lagger blogging this past month!   Being a part time working Mom, with a hobby of photography can sometimes pull me in more directions that I can physically go in!   So, I apologize Henley family for taking a few weeks to get your session blogged!

I love meeting new clients and being pleasantly surprised of their fun, enthusiasm, and heart warming smiles.   Will is 5 and about to be a big brother for the 2nd time... you can tell he is a sweet boy, with those sparkling blues and gentle way with his sister.  3 year old Molly is sure to be the "monkey" in the middle!  She has such a hilarious personality, we laughed the entire time!    And then there is baby #3, all snuggly and warm in that beautiful belly.

Meet the Henley family.... about to become a family of 5....any day now!  







Such a pleasure...can't wait to meet the little guy!
xoxo ~ m*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest