She said YES!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So, this was officially my first engagement shoot...shhhh... I didn't disclose that, I don't think!!?!    But honestly, it WAS!   I just branched into the {LOVE} category of photography... I have done a few weddings, but never an engagement shoot.  So, needless to say, I was NERVOUS!     However, there was no need to be.      When we were discussing the details of this shoot, I found out that Kimberly is going to school to be a Dietitian (which is my "other" profession) and they just bought a 1973 trailer that they will be restoring!!!  PERFECT.  They are my kind of people!    We met, and it was love at first sight  (for me...).     Meet Kimberly & Andrew.     They were up to anything I threw at them...they laughed, they played, and they kissed.....a.... LOT.....    We had fun.  I think I could get addicted to shooting engagements... such sweet bliss.
Can't wait for their wedding in July!


















xoxo ~m*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest