Teagan turns {ONE}

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have known Ashley since I was a little girl.  She grew up down the street from me and has always been a beautiful person inside and out.  She is hilarious, fun, spunky, and can tell a fantastic story.    I think she is pretty top notch.   She met an equally amazing man and had a baby... fast forward a year and Teagan is turning ONE!!   Time flies when you don't sleep for a year, right??    Teagan is a mover and a shaker.  This little one would not sit still (not that I aim for that..but she did some acrobats on this shoot!).    It was a beautiful afternoon for this sunset field shoot...  and this family definitely knows how to have a good time (she even brought wine)... and we needed it!     Enjoy Elsdon's.   Love you guys!






















 Happy Birthday Teagan
xoxo ~ m*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest