Just BeCOUSINs

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a few months ago, I took pictures of Collins {cute name, right??} and her gorgeous parents.... so, naturally I was excited to shoot them again.  This time, Dad was working, but Brie brought her cousin Sarah & her new family along.    Sarah & Shawnda just had 2 beautiful babies 4 months ago.   Of course, I am partial to twins, being that I am a twin!!   One boy, one girl... how lucky are they???    They weren't quite sitting up yet, so we propped them in baskets, threw them in the air, tickled and cooed at them.   What happy little ones!   There was so much love during this shoot....  How lucky for these cousins to have each other.    I look forward to many more shoots with this family.   

















xoxo ~ m*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest